National Powerboat Certificate
Powerboats, speedboats and RIBs offer a fast, exciting and versatile way of getting into boating. Because of their speed and because they can easily towed behind a car they are great for trips and exploring both at home and on holiday.
- The aim of this course is to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to safely, and effectively, skipper an open powerboat, by day, on inland and coastal waters with which they are familiar.
- It is assumed that participants hold the ISA Powerboat Crews Certificate or equivalent experience.
- The National Powerboat Certificate (For those who already have the ISA Powerboat Crews Certificate or equivalent experience) should ordinarily consist of a minimum of 14 hours. Where this is not the case, the minimum requirement is 21 hours training time. In either case the length of the course may be extended where it suits participants to take a more relaxed approach to the programme, contact us for details.
- Assessment is continuous throughout the course.
* Note: discounts available when booking multiple places, contact for details.