Cylinder Servicing with FEELGOOD ACTIVITIES
Your cylinder hold the life giving air during your dive. Don’t miss a dive due to faulty scuba gear. With our cylinder service partners and our dedicated staff, we can ensure your cylinders (part of your life support system) are ready for your next dive.
We will arrange servicing, testing and replacing parts as nessessary to keep your gear working at its very best for the season ahead.
We treat every customers regulator as if it were one of our very own.
Cylinder Visual Inspection...
- This test is carried out every 2.5 years.
- Cylinder is inspected for internal and external corrosion, defects, bulges, cracks, or any other condition which may render it unfit for use.
- If it is deemed to have passed inspection a label is attached to the cylinder with the date of the next visual inspection.
Cylinder Hydrostatic Inspection...
- This test is carried out every 5 years.
- In addition to the above tests it is then pressurised in a water jacket to check its expansion is within accepted laid down limits.
- If it is deemed to have passed inspection it can be returned to service as before.
- The cylinder is marked with the date for the next hydrostatic inspection.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the FEELGOOD ACTIVITIES Team members.